Cancellations and Refunds Policy
St. Albert Driver Training Inc. reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by St. Albert Driver Training for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- Our policies and practices regarding customer information include:
- Why We Collect Customer Information
- Types of Customer Information We Collect and Use
- How We Collect Customer Information
- How We Collect Information on Our Website
- Security and Accuracy of Customer Information
- Access to and Rectification of Your Personal Information
- How We Use Information
- Effective Date and Revisions
- Other Sites
- Legal Terms and Conditions
- Changes to the Site
This policy was last updated June 1, 2008.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about privacy and the handling of your personal information, please contact us at 780.470-3748, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints about privacy and the handling of your personal information. If you have completed the above process and we have been unable to resolve your concern, you may file a complaint with the federal Privacy Commissioner of Canada or the appropriate provincial privacy officer. For more information, please visit www.privcom.gc.ca.
Why We Collect Customer Information
- St. Albert Driver Training Inc. collects, stores, and uses information about you for the following reasons:
- To establish, maintain, and improve our customer relationship with you.
- To more effectively market our driver training services by better understanding your needs and preferences
- To improve the driver training services we offer through customer surveys conducted by us
- To provide you with services you request and to respond to your comments, concerns, or requests for information through our website, www.stalbertdrivertraining.com
- To meet our legal obligations, assist in law enforcement purposes, and protect the business interests of St. Albert Driver Training Inc. and our customers
The personal information we collect will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes we have identified.
Types of Customer Information We Collect and Use
We collect the following types of customer information about you or relating to your driver training experience for the purposes set out above:
- Information which enables us to identify and communicate with you including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and title, and availability for training.
- Driver licensing information which helps us to comply with jurisdictional laws such as driver's license number, classification, restrictions, issue date, and expiry date
- Training information such as where, when, how long, personal performance ratings, driving evaluations, instructor comments, instructor's name, and in which vehicle your driver training took place
- Information you provide us with about you and your service experience through our customer surveys and our website, www.stalbertdrivertraining.com
- Information on any collision involving a driver training vehicle including day, date, time, incident report, parties involved, injuries, and lesson number
Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
How We Collect Customer Information
We obtain information directly from you when you register or when you complete our customer surveys. When you take a St. Albert Driver Training Inc. training program, we gather the following information about you and/or your son or daughter to enable us to issue you a certificate of completion: your name; address; telephone number; e-mail; birth date; driver's license information; classroom training test marks; in-vehicle evaluation scores; date of completion; and the course number.
How We Collect Information on Our Website
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of all sites which you visit, including those whose links are provided, so that you can understand how those sites collect, use, and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements, content, or data handling practices on other websites.
Electronic Mail Sent to Us that Contains Personal Information
You may decide to send to us personally identifying information in an email. (For example in a message about your St. Albert Driver Training Inc. experience.) We will only use this personal information to identify you as a customer and to determine how to respond to your email and try to resolve the matter identified in the email.
We may also disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted by law to do so. In such a case, we will release personal information only to the extent required.
Security and Accuracy of Customer Information
Access to and Rectification of Your Personal Information
To review, correct, or update your personal information, you may contact us at 780.470.3748
You will be asked for sufficient personal information for us to verify your identity and the details about the personal information you are interested in prior to us processing your request. We will also be unable to provide you with information that is exempt from disclosure such as personal information about another person, privileged information, or confidential commercial information.
How We Use Information
We use your individual personal information to respond to requests from you, provide you with services on the website, and if you agree, to provide you with information that we think might be of interest via e-mail. We never sell or share your personal information with third parties for their own use. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a request only to complete that request. Without your consent, we do not share this information with any third parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mails that we receive. Without your consent, such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with third parties for their own use.
We may disclose personally identifiable data pursuant to a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order, where required by law, or in our sole discretion, where we deem necessary to protect the safety of any individual.
Effective Date and Revisions
Links: When you click on a link, you leave the St. Albert Driver Training website and go to the website of another party. We do not control what these parties do on their websites and any information that they collect is governed by their privacy policies.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 780.470.3748 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Legal Terms and Conditions
By using this site, you agree that you have read, understand, and accept the following terms and conditions. You agree that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or in contravention of these terms and conditions. St. Albert Driver Training reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you.
This site and all the information it contains is provided for information purposes only on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical, or other errors. In certain areas, the information provided may represent an opinion or judgment. St. Albert Driver Training Inc., information providers, and their agents make no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. To the extent permitted by applicable law, St. Albert Driver Training Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. St. Albert Driver Training Inc. is not responsible for the content of any site linked to this site and is not directly or indirectly implying any approval, endorsement or affiliation with any linked site.
You agree that use of this site is at your own risk. St. Albert Driver Training Inc., information providers and their agents shall not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages related to your access, inability to access, computer virus, communication failure, use of this site, or any errors, omissions, defects, or for results based on reliance on the content. Neither St. Albert Driver Training Inc., information providers, nor their agents are providing any legal, medical, counseling, accounting, or any other professional services or advice.
Changes to the Site
St. Albert Driver Training Inc. reserves the right to change this site, including but not limited to product specifications or prices, at any time and from time to time without notice and without incurring any obligations. Your use of this site after any changes are posted will be considered acceptance.
- Your privacy and security are ensured when you enter transactions on the stalbertdrivertraining.com website:
- Credit card and Interac transactions made at our site are encrypted using SSL technology to make sure that every transaction is safe.
- Your credit card information is NEVER stored on our server or database: the real-time processing of your credit card information is done through the online facilities of Moneris Solutions, a Royal Bank/Bank of Montreal joint venture.
- Your credit card information will NOT be transmitted to any other business.